LOV E IS FEELINGS

LOV E IS FEELINGS

Saturday, August 22, 2009

SWEET HEART, I CALLED POPPY


WHERE EVER YOU ARE,
WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE
BLESS3D BE YOU,
AND YOUR FAMILY


The time we shared,
was never bad,
I thought you cared,
about what we had,
the fun we had,
the jokes we made,
now as I look,
I watched it fade,
In my heart,
there Is a space,
although we're apart,
you can't be replaced.


To the world, love is a feeling,
That dictates, destroys, then scatters,
But to me, it is a state of mind,
It reminds me that nothing else matters.

To the world, love is a fairy tale,
That lives happily Never after,
But to me,
It is a single moment in time,
once realized
Lasts forever - and then after.

To the world, you may be just one person,
Insignificant and small,
But to me,
you Are the world,
My complement, my counterpart, my all.





THOUGH WE ARE APART
YOU HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE
FROM THE VERY START
IN MY LIFES JOURNEY. I AM BLESSED .
I HAD SOME ONE LIKE YOU,
YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE
WHEN I NEEDED IT MOST
THOUGH DESTINED TO BE APART,
LIFE WILL GO ON
WITH AN ACHING HEART

CLUELESS NAN
THE POPPY FLOWER IS VERY BEAUTIFUL
BUT THE SUBSTANCE WITHIN IS VERY POTENT


No comments:

Post a Comment