LOV E IS FEELINGS

LOV E IS FEELINGS

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

AM I CREEPY ENOUGH T0 CRAWL UNDER YOUR SKIN (Triin 'Trixi' Kann )










Am I creepy enough to crawl under your skin?
If yes, then when I knock please let me come in
Am I hollow enough to give you the cool chills?
If yes, then I'm here to do it for my own thrills
Am I dark enough to make you wanna wear black?
If yes, then let me drive my nails in your back
Am I twisted enough to make you lock me away?
If yes, then I'll beg from you, please let me stay
Am I fun enough to make you wanna come down?
If yes, then let's go out and paint

the whole town
Are you honest, cause that's what I truly long
If yes, then please let me finally know what's wrong
Do you trust me, cause you're the only one I trust
If yes, then lets pretend it's love and not lust
Do you hear me when I cry alone in the night?
If yes, then promise me that we will never fight
Am I the one that can heal all of your old scars?
If yes, then please heal mine before it goes too far
Am I creepy enough to crawl under your skin?
If yes, then I'm waiting here for you to let me in


CLUELESSNAN

No comments:

Post a Comment