LOV E IS FEELINGS

LOV E IS FEELINGS

Sunday, September 13, 2009

THERE ARE PLACES I REMEMBER, AND GUYS THAT LOVED ME TOO

There are places I remember
All my life, though some have changed.
Some forever, not for better.
And some have gone, and some remain.

All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can't recall.
Some are dead and some are living.
In my life I love them all.

But of all these friends and lovers,
There is no one compares with you.
And these memories lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new.

Though I know I will never ever lose affection
For people and things that went before,
I know I will often stop and think about them.
In my life I love you more.

I love you more.
I love you more.
 To love is painful it is true
 not to love is painful too
but it gives the greatest pain
to know  that your love is not returned
and you love in vain

No comments:

Post a Comment